MEANING LEGACY TOOLS
A Note to the Reader
Are you ready to plan your legacy? This site will help. The resources provided are specifically for readers of my book and require a basic understanding of the Meaning Legacy™ planning process.
My hope is that the information provided will give you a deeper understanding to create your own Meaning Legacy (whatever that may be). Every legacy is as unique as the person it belongs to, but the Meaning Legacy process should give you a structure by which to capture your non-financial assets and navigate your own legacy.
The process is always evolving and we update these resources periodically to reflect the latest advancements. Enjoy the tools!
Laura A. Roser
CEO and Founder of Paragon Road
#1 Expert in Meaning Legacy Planning
Connect with me on Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin
P.S. We just launched a program that I’m really excited about. It’s called Lasting Legacy and after 6 weeks (meeting once a week for two hours), you end up with a beautiful book about your life. Click here to learn more.
Because we want you to start off on the right foot, we recommend following these three steps:
Step 1: Get the Magazine
Subscribe for FREE and learn how to:
- Create a legacy of lasting impact.
- Archive and document family heritage and personal historical milestones.
- Pass on assets of merit, including values and beliefs, traditions, wisdom, talents and skills, and financial intelligence.
Step 2: Take the Online Assessment
In less than five minutes, find out what your legacy plan is missing.
- Learn about what’s important for your specific legacy.
- Discover what elements are missing from your estate plan.
- End up with a non-financial legacy checklist to take to your financial advisors or work through on your own.