HOW WE WORK
Three Ways to Work With Us
We can help you plan your legacy in three different ways:
1. Do It Yourself: Through Our Educational Resources
We offer events, videos and educational resources to assist you in passing on your non-financial assets. Get started by checking out the following resources:
2. Our Programs
The second way we work with clients is through our programs. We believe that everyone should go through a process of extracting their wisdom and creating pieces they can pass on to their loved ones. Click the links below to learn more about each of our programs:
3. Want Something Custom?
We work with you to come up with a plan for defining and packaging up your ideal legacy, then our team of creatives – writers, editors, graphic designers and videographers – captures your legacy and implements the plan. It could be a custom book about your life, a video, a website, or an online social media campaign highlighting your new charity. If you have something special in mind, we’d love to chat to see if we’re a fit.
To speak with us about a custom project, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who We Are a Fit For
Paragon Road typically appeals to five types of people:
- Parents who want to pass on their values and stories to their children and create a joint family belief system centered around loyalty, independence, and gratitude.
- Grandparents and empty nesters who want to leverage their life experience to help others and pass on their stories, wisdom and family heritage to their loved ones.
- Children of aging parents who want to capture their parents’ life stories and wisdom before it’s too late.
- Financial advisors, estate planners or philanthropic leaders who want to use the Meaning Legacy planning process with their clients.
- Business executives, company founders or philanthropic visionaries who want to pass on an exceptional leadership legacy, spread their message and capture the legacy of their company or organization.
Our process isn’t only for those with kids or a traditional family setup. As long as you have people you love, that you’d like to pass on your legacy to, our Meaning Legacy process can work for you.
Who We Are Not a Fit For
- Those needing legal or financial advice. We do not offer legal or financial advice. If you need to pass on your financial assets or have questions about how to structure your estate plan, be sure to talk with a financial advisor or attorney. Our Meaning Legacy Plans only document your non-financial assets, like your wisdom, values, stories, mementos and beliefs.
- Scrap bookers. If you’re into crafts and looking for scrapbooking resources, we are not for you. There are many books and resources about scrapbooking that would be a better fit for you than our company. Our processes are not meant to be a substitute for scrapbooking and certainly there is a place for scrapbooking. But, we focus on distilling someone’s life experience, wisdom and essence as a person and relaying that through books, letters and other means. Our creative approach is more literary or introspective than scrapbooking is and, although we often use graphical components to relay information, none of our work has a scrapbook feel to it.
- Family historians. If you are interested in personal history research, such as looking up records of your ancestors or finding old newspaper stories about your great-great grandmother, we’re not for you. Try ancestry.com or Family Search as a starting place.
We’re available by phone or email to answer any questions you might have. Sometimes it’s just easier to ask than to sift through mounds of information. Email us at email@example.com